Why should you consider using wood floor trusses?
- Wood trusses allow versatile design
- Wood floor trusses have open webs which provide lots of room for plumbing, electrical, and heating/cooling to be run.
- Trusses have a large surface area for attaching sheathing.
- Engineered trusses can have fewer squeeks and stronger design.
- Different spacings can be used for structural integrity while being efficient.
- Trusses save time on site.
Why have your wood floor trusses designed and built by Accurate Housing Systems of Wisconsin?
- Different depths of floor trusses can be designed to your needs.
- Extra stiffness and strength can be designed for special needs.
- We can help you with cantilever floors, additional bearings, and other special designs.
- Because of our computerized manufacturing, overall costs can be lowered with reduced use of materials.
- You’ll save time on site and have stronger floors and that means lower cost and happier building owners.